House To Home Moving Blog
We consider ourselves the best moving company around. Fair Oaks is having their Best of Fair Oaks 2019. If you love what we do and want to support us we would love it if you give us a vote. Learn more about all the categories here. If you would like to go straight to voting for us, go here. Thanks all for your support.
More about Fair Oaks:
History: Fair Oaks was part of the the original 1844 Mexican Land Grant, Rancho San Juan. This land grant also encompassed much of the adjacent communities, giving this larger area a common heritage.
The area we know as Fair Oaks was first developed in 1895 as a Sunset Colony of the Howard and Wilson Publishing Company of Chicago. The early colonists, many with academic educations or agricultural experience, applied their skills, energies and capital to the development of the new town while enjoying this beautiful new territory. For more extensive history of Fair Oaks, see “The History of Fair Oaks” by Steve Abbott or visit the Historical Society at 10340 Fair Oaks Blvd. or online at www.FairOaksHistory.org
Location: Fair Oaks is seventeen miles northeast of Sacramento on the north bank of the beautiful American River, two miles north of U.S. Highway 50.
- Beware of Moving Brokers
- Maximizing Space for a Storage Unit
- Thanks For The Review Barbara!
- 12 things your homeowners insurance may not cover
- Organizing a Storage Unit
- What does homeowners insurance cover?
- More great reviews from our recent moves!
- Thank You For The Review Diane!
- Plan for Your Successful Garage Sale
- Five Stars From Jon
- Home Essentials
- What to Pack First When Moving
- How to move a Refrigerator
- Prepping a Storage Unit
- Thanks Kris for the Five Star Review
- Packing for a Storage Unit
- Moving Boxes
- How To Move Plants
- Moving a Mattress Yourself
- How to Pack Clothes for Moving
- Furniture Donation
- Appreciate This Fantastic Yelp Review
- Support Local Businesses
- Facebook Review Recommendation
- How to Pack Your Kitchen for Moving