Time Spent Searching for a New Home
Time to find “the one”
People who transitioned from renting took the most time to find “the one.” These former renters spent 5.7 months, on average, shopping for their perfect home—a month longer than other potential homebuyers.
People who moved to find a better neighborhood spent the second longest time finding their new home at 4.7 months. The quickest shoppers were people moving after a breakup. These shoppers spent just over two months, on average, looking for their next home.
- Beware of Moving Brokers
- Maximizing Space for a Storage Unit
- Thanks For The Review Barbara!
- 12 things your homeowners insurance may not cover
- Organizing a Storage Unit
- What does homeowners insurance cover?
- More great reviews from our recent moves!
- Thank You For The Review Diane!
- Plan for Your Successful Garage Sale
- Five Stars From Jon
- Home Essentials
- What to Pack First When Moving
- How to move a Refrigerator
- Prepping a Storage Unit
- Thanks Kris for the Five Star Review
- Packing for a Storage Unit
- Moving Boxes
- How To Move Plants
- Moving a Mattress Yourself
- How to Pack Clothes for Moving
- Furniture Donation
- Appreciate This Fantastic Yelp Review
- Support Local Businesses
- Facebook Review Recommendation
- How to Pack Your Kitchen for Moving