House To Home Moving Company specializes in direct shipment moving services including Residential, Commercial, and Specialized Senior Relocation. Dedicated to providing a stress free moving experience, House To Home Moving Company trains each mover to work together as a team to get the job done satisfactory. From the time you meet with one of our estimators on a free in-home or office estimate to the last piece of furniture that is moved into your new home or office, we provide all the services necessary to deliver a great moving experience.
House To Home Moving Company provides local and long distance moving services. We can move your items to another unit within your community or we can move your belongings to another state. House To Home Moving Company has you covered in the greater 48. Fully licensed and insured, you can rest assured knowing your belongings are in great hands.
All moving services provided by House To Home Moving come à la carte starting with a free in-home visual inspection and written estimate. Here you will have the chance to meet us, and we will have the opportunity to see your shipment and discuss with you the services needed. After the evaluation, we are able to arrive with the correct materials and equipment to complete your specific move correctly the first time.
Attention to detail is extremely important when it comes to moving. House To Home Moving provides all the necessary equipment to protect your property from damage.
2015 Sac & Co Interview
Our Services Include but are not limited to:
- Free in-home estimates
- Local and long distance
- Specialized senior relocation (white glove)
- Packing and Unpacking – Including materials
- Loading and Unloading – Including truck and equipment
- Delivery of items to consignment or charity of your choice
- Piece moves
- Removal of unwanted items
- Labor Only Services
- Carpet moves (the removal and return of furniture for floor replacement)
- Loading and unloading your rental truck, PODS, crates, etc.
- Unit Transfers
- Furniture Rearrangement
- Furniture Assembly
- Bed making
- Picture Hanging
- Recreating of living space (usually for seniors with dementia)
Referrals to Local Businesses
- Carpet, tile, and stone cleaning
- I.T. Services
- Home Cleaning
- Concrete and Landscape
- Real Estate
- And many more!