Home Cleaning for the New Year
Get your home ready for the new year with these simple steps:
Clean Kitchen Ceilings and Walls
Moisture and smoke from all your holiday cooking can build up on the ceilings and walls of your kitchen. Use a sponge mop with a cleaning mixture made up of dish soap and warm water to clean the ceiling. Use the same mixture with a sponge to wipe down your walls. Rinse with warm water, and your ceiling and walls will look like new.
To make sure your mattress wears evenly, flip your mattress every 4-6 months. When you flip your mattress you should also vacuum the mattress and boxspring using the upholstery attachment to remove dust and dirt.
Clean and Organize The Pantry
Take everything out of your pantry, wipe down all the shelves and vacuum the floor. Take this time to reorganize your pantry and throw out any food that is expired or that your family isn’t going to eat.
Clean and Organize The Junk Drawer
Similar to the pantry, dump everything out and wipe clean. Consider lining the drawer with a shelf liner, or leftover wallpaper scraps. This will help protect the wood in the drawers and make cleaning easier in the event that something leaks. Reorganize the drawer by using a drawer organizer or any other household item like tupperware or even ice cube trays.
Dry Clean Linens
After the holidays, take delicate tablecloths and other linens to the drycleaners.
- Prepping a Storage Unit
- Thanks Kris for the Five Star Review
- Packing for a Storage Unit
- Moving Boxes
- How To Move Plants
- Moving a Mattress Yourself
- How to Pack Clothes for Moving
- Furniture Donation
- Appreciate This Fantastic Yelp Review
- Support Local Businesses
- Facebook Review Recommendation
- How to Pack Your Kitchen for Moving
- Five Star Review Today From Yelp
- Best Time to Buy a House?
- Moving a Pool Table Yourself
- Oakmont of Fair Oaks Visit
- Thanks for the review Hope!
- Hiring a Moving Company
- Moving During COVID-19
- Another 5 Star Review
- Moving terms (Carrier, Claim)
- Customer Appreciation
- COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
- Moving Services are “Essential”
- Coronavirus Safety