COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
We understand and share the concerns you have about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. This message is to inform you that House to Home Moving Inc. classifies as an “essential service” and our company is still open and providing moving services.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our number one priority. We have put the proper procedures in place to comply with government directives.
All employees are following strict guidelines for proper infection control precautions. Such as wearing masks and gloves while working, washing hands as frequent as possible, wearing shoe covers (booties) before entering customer’s homes, and keeping physical contact to a minimum.
All employees are also screened daily to ensure they have not been infected. The screening process includes monitoring employee temperatures, asking how they feel, and monitoring any coughing or sneezing. If any employee has any signs of illness they are sent home immediately and not to return to work, until they have been cleared to return by a healthcare provider.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding House to Home Moving’s COVID-19 policy and procedures you can contact our main office at 916-484-1144.
- How to Pack Clothes for Moving
- Furniture Donation
- Appreciate This Fantastic Yelp Review
- Support Local Businesses
- Facebook Review Recommendation
- How to Pack Your Kitchen for Moving
- Five Star Review Today From Yelp
- Best Time to Buy a House?
- Moving a Pool Table Yourself
- Oakmont of Fair Oaks Visit
- Thanks for the review Hope!
- Hiring a Moving Company
- Moving During COVID-19
- Another 5 Star Review
- Moving terms (Carrier, Claim)
- Customer Appreciation
- COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
- Moving Services are “Essential”
- Coronavirus Safety
- 9 Tips to Avoid Illegal Scam Movers
- Regulator Shines Spotlight on Damage Restoration Companies
- This March Only
- Moving terms (shipper, PBO)
- Tips to Keep Your Winter Home Warm
- Oakmont of East Sacramento Event