COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
We understand and share the concerns you have about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. This message is to inform you that House to Home Moving Inc. classifies as an “essential service” and our company is still open and providing moving services.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our number one priority. We have put the proper procedures in place to comply with government directives.
All employees are following strict guidelines for proper infection control precautions. Such as wearing masks and gloves while working, washing hands as frequent as possible, wearing shoe covers (booties) before entering customer’s homes, and keeping physical contact to a minimum.
All employees are also screened daily to ensure they have not been infected. The screening process includes monitoring employee temperatures, asking how they feel, and monitoring any coughing or sneezing. If any employee has any signs of illness they are sent home immediately and not to return to work, until they have been cleared to return by a healthcare provider.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding House to Home Moving’s COVID-19 policy and procedures you can contact our main office at 916-484-1144.
- Sierra Regency Move in Roseville, CA.
- Thanks for the 5 stars Mark!
- Moving terms (Inventory, Linehaul)
- How to Pack a TV
- How to Pack a Lamp
- Latest move in Placerville
- 20 Simple Packing Tips
- 5 Star Review from a Repeat Customer
- Thanks Mr. Wolff for the kind words
- Moving terms (Long Carry, Net Weight)
- 2020 Food Drive
- Atria Covell Gardens in Davis
- Recent 5 Star Reviews from Google
- Moving terms (Extra Stop, Flight Charge)
- Recent 5 Star Reviews from Facebook
- Thank you Liz for the 5 star review!
- Beware of Moving Brokers
- Maximizing Space for a Storage Unit
- Thanks For The Review Barbara!
- 12 things your homeowners insurance may not cover
- Organizing a Storage Unit
- What does homeowners insurance cover?
- More great reviews from our recent moves!
- Thank You For The Review Diane!
- Plan for Your Successful Garage Sale
- April 2021 (4)
- March 2021 (3)
- February 2021 (1)
- January 2021 (1)
- December 2020 (4)
- November 2020 (1)
- October 2020 (1)
- September 2020 (3)
- August 2020 (5)
- July 2020 (8)
- June 2020 (4)
- May 2020 (9)
- April 2020 (6)
- March 2020 (8)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (12)
- December 2019 (7)
- November 2019 (7)
- October 2019 (14)
- September 2019 (11)
- August 2019 (12)
- July 2019 (21)
- June 2019 (13)