Moving terms (shipper, PBO)
All industries have their specific terms. Here are a couple that you might hear from your local moving company.
PBO (Packed By Owner)
Articles packed into cartons or crates by the shipper, not the carrier.
Second weighing of shipment performed at destination at the shipper’s or the carrier’s request.
A long haul tractor-trailer that moves shipments long distance (which is generally considered over 450 miles).
The person (customer) whose goods are being moved.
- Prepping a Storage Unit
- Thanks Kris for the Five Star Review
- Packing for a Storage Unit
- Moving Boxes
- How To Move Plants
- Moving a Mattress Yourself
- How to Pack Clothes for Moving
- Furniture Donation
- Appreciate This Fantastic Yelp Review
- Support Local Businesses
- Facebook Review Recommendation
- How to Pack Your Kitchen for Moving
- Five Star Review Today From Yelp
- Best Time to Buy a House?
- Moving a Pool Table Yourself
- Oakmont of Fair Oaks Visit
- Thanks for the review Hope!
- Hiring a Moving Company
- Moving During COVID-19
- Another 5 Star Review
- Moving terms (Carrier, Claim)
- Customer Appreciation
- COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
- Moving Services are “Essential”
- Coronavirus Safety