House To Home Moving Blog
All industries have their specific terms. Here are a couple that you might hear from your local moving company.
The agent who accepts the order for your move. The booking agent may or may not be your origin or destination agent.
Items such as pianos, cars, boats, snowmobiles and campers usually carry a bulky article charge to compensate the carrier for the difficulty of loading and unloading such articles, and their unusual bulk or low weight density. In some cases, an additional “weight additive” is applicable.
Shipments where customer pays moving charges at the time of delivery. For C.O.D. shipments, payment is required in cash, or by traveler’s check, money order, cashier’s check or credit card (pending a prior credit card approval process). Personal checks are not accepted for payment of C.O.D. charges.
- Things To Do After Moving
- Jose walked me through a virtual estimate
- We would definitely use House to Home again!
- Documents To Collect Before Your Move
- Thank you all!
- They were excellent
- I will hire them again for any future in town moves I have.
- I was treated with such respect and care that I had to share.
- Wonderful experience with this moving company!
- House to Home was great !!
- Great job guys!! You exceeded our expectations!
- They work HARD and take pride in providing the best experience for their customers.
- Thanks House to Home, Jack, Sergio, and Jeremiah for such a great job!
- I am so happy with your movers
- Thanks for a job well done
- We would recommend them to anyone!
- I had the best experience ever
- Assisted living facility
- Sacramento to Palm Desert
- Great to work with!
- The House to Home moving team was fantastic!
- Third time we used this company
- Thanks guys !!
- Very nice guys and hard workers