White-Glove Moving Services
House To Home Moving Company provides a unique moving service called White-Glove Moves. Now even though these moves are typically for senior customers, House To Home Moving Company offers white-glove services to everyone moving. Upon receiving your written estimate, ask about our white-glove service. This is a great way to have everything set up like you had in your original address. It includes an à la carte menu of services to take advantage of including but not limited to:
- Taking pictures (to ensure correct placement of your furniture, pictures, dishes, etc.)
- Packing and/or unpacking services including materials
- Moving and setting up furniture
- Unpacking and putting away all items (includes the removal of all trash associated with the move)
- Referral to new home, assisted living, apartment, etc.
- Space planning
- Removal of trash and boxes
- Hanging pictures
- Making beds
- Taking items to the dump
- Delivering items to storage, consignment store, Goodwill, or charity of your choice
- Hook-up computer and TV
- Arrange for floor and home cleaning
This is a great service to take advantage of! What’s better than coming home to your new house and having everything already put away for you? These moves are a specialty service that requires attention to every detail. House To Home Moving Company works with you every step of the way to make sure everything is to your standards before we leave. White-glove service doesn’t mean we actually put on white gloves; what it means is that we will take care of you! We take a lot of pride in our white-glove service and our testimonials are a great example of this.
What is White Glove Service?