House To Home Moving Blog
All industries have their specific terms. Here are a couple that you might hear from your local moving company.
Full Replacement Value Protection
A valuation program which does not incorporate depreciation as a factor in settling claims for loss or damage.
Weight of the van and its contents after your goods are loaded.
The list itemizing the goods (and their condition) that you have released to the carrier.
The tariff transportation charge to move your shipment from point of origin to it’s final point of destination.
- Oakmont of Roseville Move
- Five Stars from Tom!
- Sierra Regency Move in Roseville, CA.
- Thanks for the 5 stars Mark!
- Moving terms (Inventory, Linehaul)
- How to Pack a TV
- How to Pack a Lamp
- Latest move in Placerville
- 20 Simple Packing Tips
- 5 Star Review from a Repeat Customer
- Thanks Mr. Wolff for the kind words
- Moving terms (Long Carry, Net Weight)
- 2020 Food Drive
- Atria Covell Gardens in Davis
- Recent 5 Star Reviews from Google
- Moving terms (Extra Stop, Flight Charge)
- Recent 5 Star Reviews from Facebook
- Thank you Liz for the 5 star review!
- Beware of Moving Brokers
- Maximizing Space for a Storage Unit
- Thanks For The Review Barbara!
- 12 things your homeowners insurance may not cover
- Organizing a Storage Unit
- What does homeowners insurance cover?
- More great reviews from our recent moves!
Search All Posts
- April 2021 (6)
- March 2021 (3)
- February 2021 (1)
- January 2021 (1)
- December 2020 (4)
- November 2020 (1)
- October 2020 (1)
- September 2020 (3)
- August 2020 (5)
- July 2020 (8)
- June 2020 (4)
- May 2020 (9)
- April 2020 (6)
- March 2020 (8)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (12)
- December 2019 (7)
- November 2019 (7)
- October 2019 (14)
- September 2019 (11)
- August 2019 (12)
- July 2019 (21)
- June 2019 (13)