House To Home Moving Blog
Never utilizing movers before and hearing stories about scams or over pricing, I was a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on hiring movers. After reading through various reviews with different companies, I chose House to Home. Let me tell you that it wasn’t even a gamble. This company has set the bar really high for me with its professionalism and understanding the importance of arriving and delivering on time. I forgot the gentlemens names but I’m sure they are all very professional. It’ll be a while before I move again, but when I do, it won’t be anything else but House to Home. Thank you guys!
Check out more recent testimonials here.
- Beware of Moving Brokers
- Maximizing Space for a Storage Unit
- Thanks For The Review Barbara!
- 12 things your homeowners insurance may not cover
- Organizing a Storage Unit
- What does homeowners insurance cover?
- More great reviews from our recent moves!
- Thank You For The Review Diane!
- Plan for Your Successful Garage Sale
- Five Stars From Jon
- Home Essentials
- What to Pack First When Moving
- How to move a Refrigerator
- Prepping a Storage Unit
- Thanks Kris for the Five Star Review
- Packing for a Storage Unit
- Moving Boxes
- How To Move Plants
- Moving a Mattress Yourself
- How to Pack Clothes for Moving
- Furniture Donation
- Appreciate This Fantastic Yelp Review
- Support Local Businesses
- Facebook Review Recommendation
- How to Pack Your Kitchen for Moving