House To Home Moving Blog
Get your home ready for the new year with these simple steps:
Clean Kitchen Ceilings and Walls
Moisture and smoke from all your holiday cooking can build up on the ceilings and walls of your kitchen. Use a sponge mop with a cleaning mixture made up of dish soap and warm water to clean the ceiling. Use the same mixture with a sponge to wipe down your walls. Rinse with warm water, and your ceiling and walls will look like new.
To make sure your mattress wears evenly, flip your mattress every 4-6 months. When you flip your mattress you should also vacuum the mattress and boxspring using the upholstery attachment to remove dust and dirt.
Clean and Organize The Pantry
Take everything out of your pantry, wipe down all the shelves and vacuum the floor. Take this time to reorganize your pantry and throw out any food that is expired or that your family isn’t going to eat.
Clean and Organize The Junk Drawer
Similar to the pantry, dump everything out and wipe clean. Consider lining the drawer with a shelf liner, or leftover wallpaper scraps. This will help protect the wood in the drawers and make cleaning easier in the event that something leaks. Reorganize the drawer by using a drawer organizer or any other household item like tupperware or even ice cube trays.
Dry Clean Linens
After the holidays, take delicate tablecloths and other linens to the drycleaners.
- Great to work with!
- Third time we used this company
- Thanks guys !!
- Very nice guys and hard workers
- Moving Options #4 Renting a Moving Container
- Made moving day a pleasant experience with their kindness, positive attitudes!
- Great move by Diego, Mesake and David
- These were the nicest, most positive guys you could ever want to meet
- We moved from Folsom to Napa
- I would definitely recommend them!
- One of the best decisions I’ve made is hiring House to Home movers!!
- This was the best moving/movers experience we ever had
- House to Home highly recommend this moving company
- This has been the best move for us
- Our move came in under the estimate
- Highly Recommended? Thanks!
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from Austen on Google Reviews
- Moving Options #3 Hiring a Moving Company
- Five ⭐’s from Lisa
- Moving Options #2 Hiring Moving Labor
- Thanks Tim for the Five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Moving Options #1 Renting a Truck
- Moving terms (valuation)
- How to Pack Makeup
- Fair Oaks Senior Living Move ▶️