House To Home Moving Blog
Time to find “the one”
People who transitioned from renting took the most time to find “the one.” These former renters spent 5.7 months, on average, shopping for their perfect home—a month longer than other potential homebuyers.
People who moved to find a better neighborhood spent the second longest time finding their new home at 4.7 months. The quickest shoppers were people moving after a breakup. These shoppers spent just over two months, on average, looking for their next home.
- Sierra Regency Move in Roseville, CA.
- Thanks for the 5 stars Mark!
- Moving terms (Inventory, Linehaul)
- How to Pack a TV
- How to Pack a Lamp
- Latest move in Placerville
- 20 Simple Packing Tips
- 5 Star Review from a Repeat Customer
- Thanks Mr. Wolff for the kind words
- Moving terms (Long Carry, Net Weight)
- 2020 Food Drive
- Atria Covell Gardens in Davis
- Recent 5 Star Reviews from Google
- Moving terms (Extra Stop, Flight Charge)
- Recent 5 Star Reviews from Facebook
- Thank you Liz for the 5 star review!
- Beware of Moving Brokers
- Maximizing Space for a Storage Unit
- Thanks For The Review Barbara!
- 12 things your homeowners insurance may not cover
- Organizing a Storage Unit
- What does homeowners insurance cover?
- More great reviews from our recent moves!
- Thank You For The Review Diane!
- Plan for Your Successful Garage Sale